Even though they are rarely talked about, there are numerous reasons why young women decide to stay single early in their life. They might be trying to be happy on their own; they might have no apparent reason to look for a partner, and so on.
Here are some of the most common reasons why girls choose to stay single for large gaps of time:
- First things first: They know their priorities and dating is not one of them.
- Not the desperate type: They don’t settle for anything less than they deserve. They seek for a more meaningful and deeper connection.
- Friendship over Relationship: They know that friends are worth more than hundreds of boyfriends.
- Too busy to date: They have a lot of things to do and believe that dating would only make them busier.
- They have high standards: They are strong women with high standards which not every man can meet.
- They are contented with their life: They have a great circle of friends and family, so they simply don’t need a man.
- Not easy to impress: They are smart and familiar with all the dirty tricks men have. So, they are quite difficult to impress!
Many women realize when a relationship lacks the potential to work out in the long run, so why waste their effort and time? Others are happy and successful on their own and don’t buy the stereotype which says that they should feel bad for not having a partner.
Specifically, women who decide to stay single are happy as they have the time to reflect on their life and their actions, unlike many people, based on complaints- and to follow a map which they have created to realize both short and long-term goals.
Probably more than anything, those who remain single tend to be amazingly passionate and dedicated, and they are able to improvise and survive in any situation in life.
In other words, women who stay single for an extended period of time do so not because this is easier for them than looking for a partner, but because they are satisfied and happy with their life to the extent of being focused on so many other things which are more important to them than finding a partner is.
These women are not intimidated by the idea of never getting married.
But, when women who stay single finally choose to start a relationship, it is typically with a strong man who will push them to achieve even more and accomplish even more success.
As a matter of fact, the chances are it will be with a person who is happy and successful on their own, but is open to the idea of achieving additional happiness with a like-minded woman.